- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Durable and reliable this pump will greatly assist in the administration of required therapies.
- The CADD-Legacy® 1 pump is perfect for use in continuous therapies… it is marked by high-perfiormance, attention to detail, and extreme ease of use.
- This product has a simple to read display area, making finding solutions to potential problems easier than ever before, It’s programming adjustments are quite user friendly .
- It features a cassette detection sensor as well as upstream and downstream occlusion sensors that are meant to notify both the patient and clinician in case of fluid delivery interruption.
- Moreover, the device comes with an air-in-line detector featuring Off, High, and Low sensitivity settings; the purpose of this is to permit the patient and clinician know if any air is present.
- These pumps are in excellent condition and are patient ready. Please contact us for a competitive quote.
- Available with a 3 month warranty option a 6 month warranty option or a 1 Year warranty option.