Casmed 750® Vital Sign Multi Parameter is a compact, portable and lightest monitor that comes with motion artifact extraction technology (MAXNIBP) for fast, accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements.
It displays current single measurements in waveforms and can also display historical measurements.
This fully configured monitor includes ECG, respiration, temperature and impedance respiration, NIBP,SPO2, and EtCO2.
- Fully-Configured Monitor With ECG, Respiration, SpO2, NIBP And EtCO2
- Pulse Oximetry Choices Including Masimo SET® And Nellcor OxiMax®
- MAXNIBP® For Fast, Accurate And Reliable Blood Pressure Readings
- Oridion MicroStream® EtCO2 Option For Intubated And Non-Intubated Patients
- Monitoring For Neonates To Adults
- User-Removable NiMH Battery Pack, Internal AC Power Supply And DC Power Option
- Patient Modes: Neonate Or Adult
- NIBP Modes: Manual, STAT, Or Auto (At Preset Intervals)
- Other Modes: Stand-By And Sleep
At 2kg (4.4 lbs), the CASMED 750®
is one of the world’s smallest and
lightest multi-parameter monitors.
For all Patients
• Up to three waveforms
• Grouped numerics
• Trend and alarm history
- Please contact us for a competitive quote!