MINDRAY PM-60 HAND HELD PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES:
• Mindray PM-60® Hand Held Pulse Oximeter Unit
• Adult Sensor – Mindray 512F
• Paper Manual
• Lithium Ion Battery with Charger
The PM-60® is a miniature, portable pulse oximeter capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. The operator of this device determines the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode selected. For simple vital signs checks, spot-check mode offers basic functions that include auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state and auto-standby and power-off features. For longer-term monitoring, continuous mode features manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management and pleth waveform display. When pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or hour to hour, PM-60® is ideal as your device of choice.
The Mindray PM-60® pulse oximeter is intended for noninvasive spot-checks and continuous monitoring of heart rate and blood oxygen saturation (SpO2).
The Mindray PM-60 is a feature rich oximeter with Alarms, 96 hour memory, LCD display and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
Stored data can be viewed from the 2.4″ color LCD display with no PC required.
• Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
• High resolution 2.4” color LCD display
• In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
• Plethysmograph with Audible and Visual Alarms
• Two selectable working modes: spot check and continuous monitoring
• Adjustable audible and visual alarms
• Variable screen brightness allows you to alter the intensity of the LCD and conserve battery power
• Large data storage for reviewing
• Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in conserving battery power• Choose from either lithium ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run-time needs
• FDA Approved for accuracy
• Lithium Ion Batteries support up to 36 hours of continuous operation – charger included!!
• 2 year warranty
Please call for pricing!