Schiller Spirovit SP-1 Features
- For spirometry, FVC, SVC, MV and MVV measurement
- Integrated program for pre/post comparison
- Meets ATS/ERS standards
- High-quality accessories for maximum precision, e.g. Schiller sensors SP-20 or SP-150 that are absolutely insensitive to humidity
- Memory for up to 50 testsSpirometry made simple and affordable!
The SPIROVIT SP-1 is a unique solution to simplify complex lung function testing.
- The high resolution patient incentive screen displays real-time flow/volume loops and detailed measurement matrices. The data can be either printed within seconds or transmitted to PC.
- Dimensions: 290 x 210 x 69 mm, app. 2.9 kg; 11.4 x 8.3 x 2.7 in, app. 6.3 lbs
- Power Supply Requirements: 220–240V, nominal 230V, 50/60 Hz, or 100–115V, nominal 115V, 50/60 Hz; mains-independent operation with built-in rechargble battery and charger unit, LED indication for line or battery operation
- BatteryCharging Time: 15 hours for a completely discharged battery (Battery Charging < 3 hours to 60 % capacity)
- Battery Capacity: 6 hours of normal use
- Power Consumption: max. 28VA
- Storage: Memory for up to 100 tests
- Please contact us for a competitive price!