- 12.1″ High brightness TFT LCD display
- ECG Waveforms of 3-lead or 5-lead displayed in one screen
- NIBP dual Over Pressure Protection
- Isolated float, anti defibrillation and anti high-frequency interference
- Networking capacity
- ST arrhythmia analysis
- Tabular and graphic trends data over 120 hours
- EtCO2, optional
Used in hospital and Clinics for monitoring patients. Standard configuration monitors ECG, HR, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, PR, TEMP, and Battery.
Optional Configurations include 12-lead ECG, 2-TEMP, 2-IBP, Recorder, EtCO2 (side stream, main stream), Anesthetic Gas, Nellcor SpO2, and ICG.