AC-Or Battery Operation
- Integral thermal array recorder records 6 ECG traces on 110 mm paper
- Up to 40 ECG files can be stored in internal memory. Approximately 3000 ECG files can be stored in a 64MB SD card.
- Compact & Portable
- The CardioFax model 1950K-V Veterinary Electrocardiograph is interpretive for cats and dogs.
- The large color screen displays all ECG leads simultaneously.
- There is a keypad for data entry, along with a built-in high-resolution thermal printer.
- Data can be stored to an SD card (up to 3,000 ECG’s), with USB output data communication.
- A rechargeable battery comes standard with the 1950K-V.
- The 1950K-V is about the size of a small book, and weighs in at about 4.5 lbs., making it very portable.
- Please contact us for a competitive price on this EGK!