GE MAC 800 EKG Machine
Connectivity is the key to advanced ECG technology. Not only must ECG systems be portable enough to easily reach your patients anywhere in the world, but ECG data also must be able to travel, too.
The GE MAC 800 EKG machine allows healthcare providers to connect the hearts of patients to the minds of physicians with accurate and dependable ECG information for faster, more confident diagnosis. The MAC 800® provides easy-to-use, advanced ECG technology, multiple ways to store and send data, and the proven GE Marquette® 12SL™ ECG analysis program.It provides expert ECG analysis to patients across the room or across the globe.
- Color 12-lead Display
- 12SL measurements
- Interpretation (optional)
- Internal memory (optional)
- Communications [LAN, modem and serial line] (optional)
- Proven technology for diagnostic confidence: The MAC 800 enhances diagnostic capabilities via the globally recongized and proven Marquette 12SL analysis program.
- Marquette 12SL empowers user with comprehensive computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations for fast, confident ECG readings.
- Hookup Advisor is an exclusive GE Healthcare features that ensures ECG signal quality by alerting clinicians if there is poor waveform quality during ECG recording.
- Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Intensive Predictive Instrument (ACI-TIPI), which is included in the Marquette 12SL program promtoes diagnostic accuracy by predicting the probability of cardiac ischemia, in addition to factoring in gender-specific criteria to help physicians more readily diagnose heart abnormalities in women.
- RR Analysis also is available to detect hidden patterns of underlying heart rate variability (HRV) and to measure cardiac RR intervals.
- Seamless connectivity to MUSE and Cardiosoft
- Multiple communication options, including LAN modem, SD card, and serial port, ensure you can store and send ECG data from any location
- USB ports
- PDF output
- Additional memory option
Please contact us for competitive pricing