In excellent cosmetic condition ,a user friendly hand held unit that features memory and an alarm,lightweight and portable can be utilized in versatile clinical situations,ideal for hospital transport ,or home care, built for durability!
Selectable Alert Limits
The model 513 provides audible and visual alarms for violation of alert limits.
Alert limits for SpO2 and pulse rate can be set manually or automatically around recent patient data.
Alert limits can be disabled completely or pulse rate limits may be disabled independently. An audible pulse beep is also available.
- “Digital” signal processing.
- Improved pulse oximeter performance during motion or low perfusion, where traditional handheld monitors fail.
- Designed for easy portability
- Versatile for all monitoring situations
- Operates from 2 alkaline batteries or an optional DC supply
- Reusable Finger and multi-site “Y” sensors are designed for durability while providing maximum patient comfort
- Simple On/Off switch