The Philips Respironics V60® Ventilator is an assist ventilator that is utilized to augment patient breathing.Patients need a ventilator that always follows their breathing pattern whatever their acuity. It is intended for spontaneously breathing individuals who require mechanical ventilation. For example, patients with respiratory failure, chronic respiratory insufficiency, or obstructive sleep apnea in a hospital or other clinical setting under the direction of a physician. The unit is intended to support pediatric patients weighing 44 lbs (20 kgs) or greater as well as adult patients.In addition,improved signal processing technology is finely tuned for both adult and pediatric patients.
The V60 uses Auto-Trak™ technology to help ensure patient synchrony and therapy acceptance .Auto-Trak™ technology is designed to address the specific challenges of NIV.This feature delivers optimal synchrony in the face of dynamic leak and changing patient demand.The Respironics V60® also assists in taking the NIV further by meeting the needs of a broader patient population. Designed to include pediatric use and equipped with several modes the V60 allows you to to meet the specific needs of individual patients.
The success of NIV often depends on the ease and speed of treatment initation. The V60 supports this critical step in NIV with an expansive color touchscreen and pre-defined settings for Respironics hospital masks. The clinician selects the setting and the V60 automatically calibrates flow characteristics for better monitoring and therapy.The V60 is intended for early interventions into respiratory failure and designed to deliver a wide range of non-invasive support for patients to lessen the challenge of weaning patients off of non invasive ventilation.
- High resolution graphics facilitating waveform interpretation.
- Internal 6-hour battery enables intra-hospital transport (actual battery time will vary depending on user settings and battery charge level).
- Standby mode supports patient-clinician interaction without nuisance alarms.
- Data communication capabilities support hospital connectivity.
- Respi-Link, a remote communication tool, allows efficient system diagnostics and upgrades via internet.
- Please contact us for a competitive quote,comes with warranty.