B. Braun understands that alternate site clinicians and patients need a pump that is cost-effective, simple to operate and has the ability to do more than just continuous infusions.
The Vista basic was designed to ensure simplicity in all aspects of its use: from set installation, to programming, to special mode use and alarm correction.
Vista Basic Infusion System features:
- Straight-line tubing loads quickly into the pump. Simply enter the rate and volume and press Start. Helpful prompts walk the user through the programming process.
- Easy to use, teach and learn. Perfect for home care settings.
- Pump based free-flow protection helps prevent accidental boluses when door is opened.
- Optional set-based free-flow protection helps prevent free-flow when set is removed from the pump.
- DEHP free sets protect patients.
- Needle-free sets protect both the patients and the clinician.
- Adjustable occlusion settings help protect patients from vein injuries. Handy bag hook saves space and provides ease of mobility with no need for an IV pole.
- Oversized display and ergonomic handle makes transport easy under difficult conditions.
- Pumps are refurbished excellent condition with warranty.
- Please contact us for a competitive price!