Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Infusion System™ is redefining smart technology with Second Generation software to help prevent pump-related medication errors. It offers efficient ,wireless drug library updates with no power cycling or staff interaction required,regardless of power mode or infusion status ,making library updates seamless and rapid.The Sigma Spectrum ™ infusion pump is intended to be utilized for the controlled administration of fluids.These may include pharmaceutical drugs,blood,blood products and mixtures of required patient therapy.The intended routes of administration consist of the following clinically accepted routes: intravenous,arterial,subcutaneous ,epidural or irrigation of fluid space.
The SIGMA Spectrum™ Infusion System provides multiple error prevention systems along with bi-directional wireless communication and comprehensive log analysis software to create CQI reports.Sigma Spectrum Infusion System helps you make immediate use of a smart pump’s defining safety feature: the drug library
SIGMA Spectrum™ pump provides rapid, intuitive work-flow using a bright, easy to read color display and on-board digital help screens.
It features programming IV capability to integrate infusion data into the EMR- Electronic Medical Record
FEATURES OF BAXTER SIGMA SPECTRUM INFUSION PUMP:
- Patient-Centered Smart Infusion Pump
- Configurable Dose Error Reduction Software (DERS) to help reduce pump-related adverse drug events
- Infusion delivery profiles enable automated ramped delivery or manual multi-step infusions
- Optional wireless communication and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) reports provide infusion log information to help monitor therapy compliance Small and Easy-to-Use
- Compact size, portable – lightweight promotes patient mobility
- Bright, large-type, color display makes for easy read
- Pump-guided programming with prompts
- Automatic MDL start up when unit powers on
- On-board, digital help screens
- Utilizes Baxter’s standard IV administration sets to help reduce set up time while minimizing free-flow
- Standard IV administration set used for both gravity and pump infusions
- Long-life, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
These pumps are fully refurbished in excellent condition-please contact us for competitive pricing!
All pumps can come with a 3 Month 6 Month or 1 Year warranty!