This pump can be utilized as a primary infuseor or can deliver downstream secondary piggyback infusions. Variable time settings are set using digital controls and the LCD display shows the remaining time.When the time has been set and the syringe is in place the pump automatically calculates the proper speed and occlusion pressure.
Continuous intravenous infusion rates up to 360 mL/hr, depending upon syringe size; Water-resistant plastic case; can be hung on a pole or use optional pole mount; can be used as primary infusor or can deliver downstream secondary piggyback infusions. Variable time setting using digital controls; LCD display shows time remaining; uses 4 C-cells.
- Rate Parameters: 1.5 – 360 mL/hr
- Delivery Time: 10 – 60 min. in 2.5 min. increments
- Battery Life: 400 hours typical, 10 hours on Low Battery
- Accuracy: ± 3%
- Displays: LED: Infuse, Attention, Low Battery, Infusion Complete. LCD: Time Remaining, Original Set Time; some revisions have Infusion complete indicator.
- Occlusion Limits: Dependent upon syringe size
- Comes with standard 90 day warranty refurbished.
Please contact us for pricing.